I was recently gifted a box from Oh Baby Boxes, and I’m so excited to share my experience. I’ve seen others post about them and always wanted to try it out, but could never seem to pull the trigger. Like most subscriptions, it’s hard to go through with the purchase but after seeing what you get for the$39.99 fee it seems silly to turn it down! If you are unfamiliar, Oh Baby Boxes is a monthly subscription box that is filled with 6-8 full-size luxury self-care items and pregnancy essentials. Each box is valued at over $100 and tailored to your stage of pregnancy. I received the postpartum box!
Check out all the goodies I got in my box!
1. Avocado & Algae Face Mask from Plant-based Beauty! Perfect for this new mommy and much needed after labor & delivery.
2. Toilet Tissue Moisturizer. I was super intrigued by this one, and I’m impressed! Talk about something I’d never think to buy but am so excited about. It’s no secret we all need a little extra care “down there” after having a baby, this is genius.
3. CBD bath salts. For that relaxing bath time that we all deserve and eventually get!
4. Starry Collagen Gel Eye Pads. This is probably my favorite and they gave me FIVE pairs! I love the way I feel after using these, like I’m refreshed and ready for the day!
5. Aynil Compression Socks. Thankfully I didn’t necessarily need these after my pregnancy but I still enjoyed the way they feel! They are so soft too.
Duckish All-Natural Baby Balm. Unscented and feels so good, love this for my little man.
6. My favorite thing! The cutest sloth swaddle/ blanket. This thing is so cute and super lightweight. We literally take it everywhere!
These were all the goodies that came in my Oh Baby Box. They did a great job at putting in a little something for baby, but mostly focusing on things for me to use for myself! Having a baby is hard work and unfortunately the new mamas get overlooked a lot when it comes to buying a million gifts for baby. I think this would make a great shower or sprinkle gift for a friend or family member to show mama a little love!
For more information on Oh Baby Boxes head over to their website (HERE). And use code TOMMIE10 for a discount!